Tiger Containers has Flat Racks which can be used in many different ways.
Flats racks are generally used in the shipping industry for transporting oversized equipment.
They also have end walls which are collapsible and will flush fold with the deck.
A lot of people are also using these as make shift bridges on farms.
THE 40FT CONTAINER’S TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Internal Volume: 67.5m3 (75m3 HCs)
- Tare Weight: 3 660 kg (approx.)
- Gross Weight (max): 30 500 kg
- External length: 12.19m (40ft)
- External width: 2.44m
- External height: 2.59m (2.80m HCs)
- Internal length: 12.032m
- Internal width: 2.35m
- Internal height: 2.39m (2.65m HCs)
All our 40ft cargo containers feature:
- High-quality steel construction with corrugated walls.
- Heavy duty marine flooring.
- Doors that open the whole 270 degrees.
- Multiple lashing points for securing cargo.
- Forklift pockets for easy transportation.
For shipping, the maximum allowed weight of a loaded 40ft container is capped at around 30,000kg – similar to that of a 20ft shipping container. This cap, however, does not apply to containers meant to be used for storage only.