Do you have goods or items that seem too big to be moved anywhere? Not with Tiger Containers. We have durable flat rack containers in 40ft sizes ideal for moving those large and bulky items. No items are too big for these enormous and open containers: steel pipes, bars, cables, lumber, boats, machinery– no matter the object these extra-large flat racks can take them on.
Because of their tremendous size and strength, 40ft flat rack containers can be used for more than just transporting large objects. In some cases, they’re used as makeshift bridges. They’re built to withstand even the toughest of outdoor elements and can carry a huge amount of weight.
If you’d like to hire or buy a flat rack container, or if you’d like to know more about our 40ft flat rack container, give us a call now on 1800 072 039. We’ll make sure you get the right flat rack and other storage container solutions you need.
THE 40FT CONTAINER’S TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Internal Volume: 67.5m3 (75m3 HCs)
- Tare Weight: 3 660 kg (approx.)
- Gross Weight (max): 30 500 kg
- External length: 12.19m (40ft)
- External width: 2.44m
- External height: 2.59m (2.90m HCs)
- Internal length: 12.03m
- Internal width: 2.35m
- Internal height: 2.39m (2.684m HCs)
All our 40ft cargo containers feature:
- High-quality steel construction with corrugated walls.
- Heavy duty marine flooring.
- Doors that open the whole 270 degrees.
- Multiple lashing points for securing cargo.
- Forklift pockets for easy transportation.
For shipping, the maximum allowed weight of a loaded 40ft container is capped at around 30,000kg – similar to that of a 20ft shipping container. This cap, however, does not apply to containers meant to be used for storage only.