If you need more storage space than a regular-sized shipping container can offer, then it’s best to go big; and containers don’t get any bigger than our 40ft high cube units. These units give you a generous 40 feet of floor space plus additional overhead space for extra storage or extra tall items.
Like all of our container products our 40ft high cubes are made tough with durable, high quality steel, and come with multiple lashing points for securing cargo and forklift pockets for easy transportation. These units are ideal not just for storage but also for construction, as it results in more spacious accommodations and other buildings.
If you need a lot of extra storage space, there’s no need to buy and transport two 20ft containers when you can have the same amount of space with just one high cube unit. Get yours now at Tiger Containers.
For more information on our 40’ high cube container dimensions and availability, please give us a call now on 1800 072 039.
THE 40FT CONTAINER’S TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Internal Volume: 67.5m3 (75m3 HCs)
- Tare Weight: 3 660 kg (approx.)
- Gross Weight (max): 30 500 kg
- External length: 12.19m (40ft)
- External width: 2.44m
- External height: 2.59m (2.90m HCs)
- Internal length: 12.03m
- Internal width: 2.35m
- Internal height: 2.39m (2.684m HCs)
All our 40ft cargo containers feature:
- High-quality steel construction with corrugated walls.
- Heavy duty marine flooring.
- Doors that open the whole 270 degrees.
- Multiple lashing points for securing cargo.
- Forklift pockets for easy transportation.
For shipping, the maximum allowed weight of a loaded 40ft container is capped at around 30,000kg – similar to that of a 20ft shipping container. This cap, however, does not apply to containers meant to be used for storage only.