Tiger Containers has a range of 20ft standard height containers from basic wind and water tights to containers which have been refurbished.
We also have a massive range of New Build containers which are directly shipped to our Container depots.
20ft Containers are perfect for everyday storage of dry goods, furniture and all storage needs.
They are 6 metre’s in length, 2.6m in height and 2.4m wide (approx. external dimensions – Cubic Capacity 33m³ )
The technical specifications for the 20ft shipping container are as follows:
- Internal Volume: 32.85m3
- Tare Weight: 2 130 kg (approx.)
- Gross Weight (max): 30 500 kg
- External length: 6.10m (20ft)
- External width: 2.44m
- External height: 2.59m
- Internal length: 5.90m
- Internal width: 2.35m
- Internal height: 2.39m
All our 20ft shipping containers come with the following features:
- A robust all-steel construction with corrugated walls for extra strength.
- Heavy duty marine timber flooring.
- Heavy duty wide opening doors (270 degrees).
- Floor lashing points for securing goods.
Other additional features can also be added upon request to suit specific needs.