Tiger Containers have a range of Open top shipping containers.
These are a specially designed container which does not have a standard steel roof, they have removable steel roof bows which support a removable tarp.
The top rails above the doors are also designed to unlock on one side, so the header bar will swing open allowing easier access for over height loading and unloading.
These are perfect storage solutions for products which are over height or will not fit in a conventional shipping container.
The technical specifications for the 20ft shipping container are as follows:
- Internal Volume: 33.2m3
- Tare Weight: 2 130 kg (approx.)
- Gross Weight (max): 30 480 kg
- External length: 6.05m
- External width: 2.44m
- External height: 2.59m
- Internal length: 6.05m
- Internal width: 2.35m
- Internal height: 2.39m
All our 20ft shipping containers come with the following features:
- A robust all-steel construction with corrugated walls for extra strength.
- Heavy duty marine timber flooring.
- Heavy duty wide opening doors (270 degrees).
- Floor lashing points for securing goods.
Other additional features can also be added upon request to suit specific needs.