BECAUSE OF ITS MIDDLE-OF-THE-ROAD SIZING, THE 20FT CONTAINER HAS PROVEN TO BE THE MOST POPULAR SHIPPING CONTAINER FOR ALMOST ALL USES.
Their more compact size enables the containers to be transported using smaller, manoeuvrable vehicles and be stored in smaller spaces – approximately a single parking space. This while still providing adequate room for storage.
The technical specifications for the 20ft shipping container are as follows:
- Internal Volume: 32.85m3
- Tare Weight: 2 130 kg (approx.)
- Gross Weight (max): 30 500 kg
- External length: 6.1m (20ft)
- External width: 2.44m
- External height: 2.59m
- Internal length: 5.90m
- Internal width: 2.35m
- Internal height: 2.39m
All our 20ft shipping containers come with the following features:
- A robust all-steel construction with corrugated walls for extra strength.
- Heavy duty marine timber flooring.
- Heavy duty wide opening doors (270 degrees).
- Floor lashing points for securing goods.
Other additional features can also be added upon request to suit specific needs.