Tiger Containers is a leading supplier of quality new and second-hand shipping containers in Australia. In addition to offering shipping containers both on one-off sale and rental terms, we also specialise in other value addition services that will help make the shipping container more suitable for your needs.
Our vast experience in the field of shipping containers, gained over a period of 30 years, combined with a large pool of highly qualified technicians enables us to work in collaboration with our clients to come up with products fully customized to their needs.
Our products and services include:
Shipping Containers For Sale and Hire
At Tiger Containers we pride ourselves on providing the best shipping containers for buying or hiring to customers in Australia and the world over. We offer both quality and variety at unbeatable prices to ensure that there is something for every need and budget.
We offer both new and second-hand containers, so depending on the intended use, or your budget, you will get a container that suits you.
- 10ft shipping containers for customers that do not require a lot of space.
- 20ft shipping Containers for customers with slightly larger space requirements.
- And 40ft shipping containers for customers that require a lot of space.
On Site Containers
We stock and supply a wide range of custom modified cargo containers for use by people working and living on site. Our cargo container offerings for onsite use offer a quality and cost effective solution for onsite accommodation, offices, kitchens, ablution units and dangerous goods storage.
We offer the modified shipping containers in various dimensions and customised features depending on the customers’ requirements. We offer very competitive prices for our onsite containers. In addition, our 24/7 onsite warranty services are also available to help you rest easy with the knowledge that we will take care of anything that might go wrong.
Our on-site containers come fitted with all the requested amenities meaning that they are ready for use as soon as they are delivered. With our modified cargo containers, you will be able to work and live on-site immediately and with minimum effort.
For on-site operations, lots of storage will be required for expensive tools and machinery. Equipment which can suffer damage due to exposure to weather elements such as rain and UV light will need protection during storage. Building a store for these items on-site may take a lot of time and effort. That is why we offer solutions for on-site storage with modified shipping containers.
Modifying Shipping Containers
We are industry leaders when it comes to modifying cargo containers for different uses. Other than the common modifications such as storage space creation and offices, we also do other custom modifications specific to the customer’s needs.
Some of our popular modifications include:
- Refrigerated and freezer containers. Here we turn an ordinary 10ft, 20ft or 40ft container into a fully functional refrigerator or freezer. These offer good cold storage solutions for on-site storage of perishables, storage for events or cold storage for transportation. Our Cold Shipping containers can either be fuel powered or use grid power to ensure operation, no matter the power situation on the ground. Here is one such modification we did for a customer.
- Dangerous goods storage containers. These are used to store goods that hold potential risk of harming the environment, humans or animals. We modify these containers so that the risk is contained inside the vessel for safety during transit or during storage. All relevant standards and consents are met.
- Accommodation. We can transform a cargo container into a home with all the basic necessities for comfortable accommodation. These are especially useful modifications for people working and living on-site.
- Ablution units. Mobile ablution units are crucial for events held in remote locations and on-site. Our ablution units offer a sanitary solution that will not cost a lot to install. The portability also enables re-use for different projects and events.
Shipping Container Repair and Maintenance
We offer repair and maintenance services with a dedicated team trained and equipped to perform excellent work and service. Tiger Containers offers 24/7 call-out and on-site maintenance and repairs. We repair dents, cuts and non-operational refrigerated containers to get them back to tip top condition ready for use.
All our container repairs are done in accordance with international standards and this is why all major shipping/leasing lines store their containers in our depots around Australia.
Why You Should Choose Tiger Containers For All Your Shipping Container Needs.
- Unbeatable prices – At Tiger Containers we offer the best prices for shipping containers Australia wide. Ask us for a quote.
- Quality – We do not compromise on quality. Full stop. But we believe that high-quality goods and services can also be affordable.
- All our containers are compliant with Australian Standards
- Experience – With three decades worth experience under our belt, you can be assured that we are extremely qualified to provide world class products and services.
- Well trained and professional staff – We are the best. To maintain this status, we only hire the best. Our staff will ensure that you get what you need at the right time and in the right quality.
We ensure that our containers are:
- In excellent condition. We do not want our products failing you and causing damage to your goods or equipment. We thus ensure that all our cargo containers are in sound condition before delivery through rigorous inspection.
- Weatherproof and fitted with good door gaskets.
- Fitted with functioning doors and sealing components.
Contact the friendly Tiger Containers’ team and let us take care of all your shipping container needs with guaranteed satisfaction.