40ft High Cube containers on sale from $2,750.
It offers the convenience of two 20ft containers minus the inconveniences and expenses of having to transport two separate units. Other than shipping, 40ft containers can be repurposed for a variety of uses. They can be modified for use in industries such as housing, hotel and leisure, mining, retail, construction and more.
*Valid for sales in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane only. Offer valid until 28 February 2018 unless sold out prior. Prices include GST, but do not include delivery – please speak to our staff for a delivery quote. Tiger Containers reserves the right to withdraw offer at any time.
THE 40FT CONTAINER’S TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Internal Volume: 67.5m3 (75m3 HCs)
- Tare Weight: 3 890 kg
- Gross Weight (max): 30 500 kg
- External length: 12.19m (40ft)
- External width: 2.44m
- External height: 2.80
- Internal length: 12.032m
- Internal width: 2.35m
- Internal height: 2.684
All our 40ft cargo containers feature:
- High-quality steel construction with corrugated walls.
- Heavy duty marine flooring.
- Doors that open the whole 270 degrees.
- Multiple lashing points for securing cargo.
- Forklift pockets for easy transportation.
For shipping, the maximum allowed weight of a loaded 40ft container is capped at around 30,000kg – similar to that of a 20ft shipping container. This cap, however, does not apply to containers meant to be used for storage only.