40ft High Cube Christmas Special. Prices from $2750 while stocks last!*
Other than shipping, 40ft containers can be repurposed for a variety of uses. They can be modified for use in industries such as housing, hotel and leisure, mining, retail, construction and more.
* Second hand containers only. Valid for Sydney and Brisbane deliveries only. Offer valid until 4pm, 23 December 2017 or until sold out. All images are indicative and do not accurately represent the product on offer. Please speak to us for more accurate images.
THE 40FT CONTAINER’S TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Internal Volume: 67.5m3 (75m3 HCs)
- Tare Weight: 3 890 kg
- Gross Weight (max): 30 500 kg
- External length: 12.19m (40ft)
- External width: 2.44m
- External height: 2.80
- Internal length: 12.032m
- Internal width: 2.35m
- Internal height: 2.684
All our 40ft cargo containers feature:
- High-quality steel construction with corrugated walls.
- Heavy duty marine flooring.
- Doors that open the whole 270 degrees.
- Multiple lashing points for securing cargo.
- Forklift pockets for easy transportation.
For shipping, the maximum allowed weight of a loaded 40ft container is capped at around 30,000kg – similar to that of a 20ft shipping container. This cap, however, does not apply to containers meant to be used for storage only.