Tiger Containers is your one stop shop for shipping containers – for sale, hire or modification. We supply new or used containers.
As market leaders providing quality containers in Australia, Tiger Containers stocks and supplies the largest range of new and used general steel containers. Container sizes range from 10 foot (3m), to 20 foot (6m) to 40 foot (12m). We also have customised containers, ranging in size from 5 foot, up to 40 foot. Our specialised containers – including refrigeration containers, flatracks containers, open top containers, Bolsters and high cube containers – are available in both 20 foot and 40 foot.For over 30 years, Tiger Containers has specialised in shipping supply. All Tiger Containers are secure custom containers and we can provide new or second hand containers.
- Are long lasting using high quality steel
- Have heavy duty flooring
- Are weatherproof and versatile
- Are competitively priced. Get a Quote Now
- Include fast delivery
- Have a 3 month warranty!
Get an online quote now >
Hire or buy
Our containers are available for purchase or hire (lease). Hire rates are as low as $3 per day.
For purchase get an online quote > No enquiry is too big or too small! Please just ask us!
Types of shipping containers
Refrigerated shipping containers (Reefer Containers)
- A variety of sizes available
- Great for functions, temporary locations and events
- Easily transported and set up
- Tailored to exact requirements
- Additional 1ft height for tall items
- Come in all sizes
- Has on open roof (canvas cover)
- Perfect for very tall items or where top loading is required/li>
- Collapsible walls make for convenient container loading
- Great for oversized items
- Doors on the side make accessing your goods easier
Our containers can be modified for a variety of uses, and to your exact specifications. Here are some examples:
Popular Uses For Our Shipping Containers:
The simple, boxy nature of the cargo container makes it perfect for constructing houses. Whether you want to create a small dwelling from a single container or a larger home from multiple stacked and adjoined containers, cargo containers make it easy to do so. shipping-container-house
Whether you require some extra space for your child, a place to rent out to boost your income or a guest house, a granny flat offers the easiest way to add that extra room to your home. Using a cargo container to build it will reduce construction work and keep construction costs low.
A shop constructed from a cargo container is nearly as reliable as one made from traditional materials with the added advantage of portability. You can transport this kind of shop anywhere without having to remove the contents which gives you the capability to take your shop wherever you want.
Need some extra space at home for your projects? A Sea container can easily be converted into a shed for use as a home office or workshop. Since very few modifications are needed for this kind of transformation, you can take this up as a DIY project.
Finding a place to store items on site can be a bit of a challenge. But not anymore. A sea container with very few modifications can provide the perfect store for materials and equipment on site keeping them safe from pilferage and the elements. After all, keeping things safe is what containers do best.
The nature of the cargo container makes it perfect for creating on-site office space. It is strong enough to provide adequate security for items stored inside, and its portability means that it can easily be transported to another site once the job is done.
A Cargo container is perfect for constructing a portable toilet for events and on-site use. The containers large size will enable you to build a complete ablution block with all the washroom amenities in one structure while still retaining mobility.
Swimming is a great way to exercise while still having fun. But the cost of installing a swimming pool at home prevents a lot of people from owning this useful facility. A Shipping container can easily be converted into a pool at a fraction of the cost of installing a regular pool.
With a few modifications, a sea container can be converted into a light-duty or commercial kitchen for use either on the grid or off the grid.
Tiger containers (one of the biggest suppliers of new and used containers in Australia) provides quality cargo containers for use on your project at competitive prices. Read more about our shipping container modifications.
Onsite Storage . . .
Tiger Containers also offers onsite storage at various secure locations across Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Australia-wide.
Why Use Tiger Containers?
1. We are a locally owned and operated company. This not only assures you of a quality Australian made product, but will also be a way of supporting a local business and by extension the local economy – Something we also try to do when sourcing for materials.
2. We operate near you. We have workshops and depots in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne to ensure that we are as close to our customers as we can. Our depots are strategically located to enable us to provide better services and quick deliveries to our customers all over Australia.
3. Our prices are competitive. We believe in providing our clients with value for their hard earned dollar. And that’s why we aim to always give our customers more than they pay for with our competitively priced products and services.
4. We work fast. We are a one-stop shipping container shop. What this means is that all the materials necessary for your container conversion (most importantly the shipping containers) are readily available, enabling us to start work immediately for quick deliveries.
5. Our products come with a 3-month warranty. In the rare case that something goes wrong with your modified shipping container, you’ll have a three-month warranty that covers it.